Our next program is on October 2 – December 1, 2013.
MediaLight is an innovative program led by experienced, credible professionals in the media industry. Our passion is to see media missionaries raised up who can deliver the gospel to this generation through the language of media. Maybe that person is you. Join students from many other Asian nations for our English-based training in professional video production, radio, graphics & new media. The program runs as an eight week intensive that will give you the skills you need to produce media that has impact on your nation.
How Much Will it Cost?
Similar programs cost $5000-10,000 but we have done our best to limit our costs because we know how tight finances can be. Our cost for tuition, room and all food is US$2500 plus a refundable $300 equipment damage fee. (Don’t break or lose anything and you will get all of this back). English is our language of instruction. All students must demonstrate proficiency in English to enroll.
50% Discount! See below!
Students from developing Asian nations (all nations except Korea, Japan and Singapore) are entitled to a $1250 (50% discount) scholarship in tuition. Upon your acceptance, MediaLight’s parent charity, Emerge Missions, Inc. will raise donations to cover $1250 of your tuition, room and board leaving scholarshipped students with a bill of $1250 plus your refundable breakage fee of $300. We have kept cost low for you because we believe in your place in God’s plans for the nations to be reached.
Your Next Steps:
- 1. Click here to download an application form
- 2. Complete the application form and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Pay the $50 USD processing fee online by clicking here. (Just type $50 in the blank and “processing fee” in the memo section.) We cannot process your application form without this payment. Once the application form have been processed we will schedule a skype meeting with you via email. This is the last step of enrollment.
- 4. You will then receive an email from MediaLight about the status of your enrollment. Should you be accepted all school fees are to be paid full upon your arrival in Chiang Rai. (Avail of the 5% discount by paying all fees in advance online).
- 5. Begin to research the best deals on airfares and the visa requirements for your nation. Students are responsible for obtaining their own 3 month visitors/tourist visa. Check with your local Thai consulate for details.
Enrollment for MediaLight 5.0 will open February 2013. Class size is small (16 max.) and slots will fill quickly, so if you are interested you can email us at email@example.com to be included in our program updates.
What our graduates are saying:
Annmarie (USA): Thank YOU for your prayers and all the time that you spent investing in me. I appreciate it so much. I’m not sure I could adequately express what it meant to be able to spend those 10 weeks with you guys. You’ve impacted my life. I’ll never forget the experiences there.
Lek (Thailand): MediaLight helped me see the door into media as ministry. My daily program is carried on a large secular station in Phuket. We can be heard for over a hundred miles. I call it Christian Variety and it is the only Christian program in our region. When God opened the door I could step through it because I knew how to do it properly. When I step into my on-air booth every day I follow Ron’s radio clock outline. I know that I am bringing the principle of transformation with me as I speak on the air. Although I am not allowed to evangelize or even refer to the “Holy God” the Holy Spirit still moves. People call me while on air. Some are angry, telling me to stop spreading my lies. I know it is just Satan fighting me. Others call me and start crying saying that they feel so much encouragement flowing out of me and when I read from “The Book” (that’s what I have to call it). I get their details then I to their house to visit them and share with them and pray for them. I gain fifteen new contacts through the radio program every day. I now have a circle of ten that I follow up regularly. I end every program speaking blessing over my listeners. In my time at MediaLight I gained a spiritual life to strengthen me so I can do this ministry today. Thanks medialight!
Daniel (Sri Lanka): MediaLight changed my life! That is what it has done to me. It gave me confidence to take risks and confidence in myself, it brought me closer to God and to know who I am. It has given me new skills and opportunities, not to mention the hands – on training. Thank You MediaLight.